Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good People

"Let anyone who comes to you go away feeling better and happier. Every one should see goodness in your face, in your eyes, in your smile." - Mother Teresa

Today we learned about Mother Teresa at school. We were talking about giving back to people who need your help. Mother Teresa is 1 of my favorite people to learn about. I like going to Catholic school a lot. We learn about a lot of important people. I know I wouldn't learn about them in regular school. My friends from dance class don't.

I'm asking my dad for a book about Mother Teresa for Christmas. I think it is important to learn about good people like her. I want to be a good person like. Someone who can make people smile. I want to make people happy.

My Nana does that. She takes the time to make sure we are all ok. I know that she works a lot. But she is never to busy for me. I wish that I had a mom. 1 like her. I like to spend time with her. Wednesdays are my favorite days. Because she picks me up from school. We go eat lunch and go to the library. Sometimes we go shopping too. But I like to just spend time with her. Because she makes me feel good and happy. I want to be like her when I get older. C

No comments:

Post a Comment