Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dacor Extreme Plus Parts

Going shopping with mom and dad ... Adaptation report


could not remember the last time I take to buy clothes for you together. All ended in terrible tantrums and dad (because one could not go with you) corriéndote by all sides to prevent you went to the street. Not to mention when I had to try on clothes to make sure the waist he wore, or did you talk !!... deadweight and there was no way you'll stay still. So the latest
sometimes directly used the time you were in the garden to go alone to buy what you needed. I went with the size that you no longer entered or noted on a slip of paper for the pants (something I find hard to find the size horrors just because you're too skinny), went with the jeans or sweat pants in the portfolio for comparing long waist.
on Tuesday decided to your dad go shopping to renew your wardrobe a bit, because as often happens at each change of season, you used months ago and does not enter. Your dad fearing what happens always called me the force to coordinate clocks and said: "I leave you with your Dad does not? and I'll go with you so the card payment. "" No, "I replied," I have to buy pants and I'm tired of going back and forth 10 times until you find the right size to try at home; intemal go with him last if the going gets tough, I go back tomorrow. "
Well, we said and done.
Before leaving home, as you said you changed:" Valen want to go for a walk with Mom and Dad? ", to which you pussy's because you love life (like your grandmother says Lili) stroll, (hehe), said: "If !!!!!". Looking into your eyes I said," Well, look we're going to buy new pants, if you 're good mom buys you candy we agree? "and I seriously you answered" Yes ". When we go down the elevator looked at me and told me" Mom! vamo a company 'pants with Daddy, yes! "" Yes, Valen, three to go buy a pair, remember you told me you were going to wear it ... how to behave? ", and you hop in your happiness that characterizes you answered me:" Koha! ".
arrived and began searching the racks with the help of the seller. To my surprise you remained our side and not even tried to run away to nowhere. When the girl brought a gabardine pants which I fell in love at first sight I said, "Mom, patalón, it! "" You like this are worth? "," Siii! ", I answered you." With this beautiful jean shorts and I saw you got my little brother and went to the tester: "Well Valen, let's get the pants to see how it is, give him? ".
Luckily the locker rooms were large, so I thought:" Great!, so I avoid falling to the ground sitting trying to prove the clothes with one hand and grab it so it does not exhaust me the other. "was not necessary. You did great, you let mom jeans you try the two twice, because the two guys prove long and I wanted that will last a while (since it is not a cheap house to go to buy every month, haha!). I looked in the mirror super vain about how you were, you knew you turned and looked back, I lifted up the shirt to look you in the mirror and you matabas belly laugh.
After Dad found some beautiful red shoes to match and I tested them super happy.
The seller told us (and nearly died of excitement): "The fact that he behaved very well!, Behold, I am used to seeing around here, guys who cry because they would not try on clothes that are thrown to the ground or yell at their moms, but this baby is more than well-behaved. " I thought, "You should have seen the previous times you would not think the same, haha!" Re
were happy to pay and as a reward I gave a packet of "Yapa" pills, candy colors. You sat very quiet and wait until your legs crossed over each other and I said: "I sat down (sorry) and Indo (Indian)" I estimate that this term did you get the garden and that is what tells your womb when sitting in a circle in the room. Then I asked my dad upa got your attention because the noise of the machine that gives the ticket and looked around super attentive.
When we left the place we look to your dad and said happily: "The truth is more than well-behaved!".
Actually yes!, You're a champion!
seem silly my stuff but for me it was something super important as ever we had done before.
Yes, we know Dad, love you, (now because before it was all an issue too), shopping at the supermarket. With your typical "Chinese vamo Mom!", They call the Chinese supermarket is close to home (actually in our neighborhood is full of Chinese supermarkets), go out re happy and you love to go. Know you and greet you all when you are there: the butcher, the greengrocer, the girl in the box. And you answer (I reckon imitating me): "Hello how are you?" To each of them. I love to put things I'm asking you in the pram or choose your cookies or dessert in particular. This stage was over, thanks God. As before, for me it was a difficult issue to deal with (as I said) because as I very often to buy (and sometimes more than once a day), should get into the cart to prevent you went running through the shelves or you you were running to the front door with the added difficulty crossing the street (my God I do not want to imagine!).
But going shopping with you was something complicated and difficult. Luckily yesterday I could do and the prettiest of all was that you enjoyed it!.
Now for the first time in your four years old do not I have to go change your pants or shoes for a size larger. That good!, No?.

I love you prince!

No comments:

Post a Comment