Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Brown Hair Blonde Highlights.

back ...

long without appear by this, my little place, right?

Thanks to all who cared for me to think if I had suddenly swallowed by the earth and they contacted me through facebook, MJE a mail or text. As I always say, it's amazing the things that got in my life from the creation of this blog dedicated to my son. I gained great friends, who are madrasas and incredible human beings and those who appreciate their friendship forever, because they are each of you help me to continue, make me feel I'm not alone and I can have my moments too loneliness, times when your baby is also present through a word or a hug container in the distance.
And so, those moments invaded my life.
Sometimes it's good step back to gain new energy.
As I said in my previous post, I always try to be positive and see the glass half full rather than half empty, but it is impossible to get up in the morning. But if one wants to maintain this position of "Wonder Woman" at all times and be positive and face life, it is often difficult and everything costs more.
is a long road I've traveled with my son and it is even longer that I have to go. And he needs me whole I need ya, now and not when the anguish finally decides to let me breathe.
few days ago were met two years the date when they received their diagnosis.
was something that I already sensed, because when I started to notice some strange things in his behavior poured my doubts in the Internet browser and all the books and took me to a single destination to a single word: AUTISM.
What words harder and harder to afford. But we did, we swallow that knot so great that we formed in the throat and heart and decided (as the day we look at the three for the first time), go ahead, to struggle together, to do battle with this ghost horible came to scare us. In part he did, of course we were scared!, But instead decided to run face. And we do so every day that cuddles and kisses from our son up every morning.
We spend a lot, too, and I know that's not all, it does not end here, there is still more.
estimate that the thought of all this I again felt this knot in my heart, that desire to mourn contained (because I hate mourn), but I understood that often does, to be able to download, dry your tears and go back to life . I understood that it is okay to do, which is part of the fight, and that those tears are part of the road.
We do many things along these two years, and I thank God and my mom (who is that illuminates the steps from above) for each of them.
is also very encouraging to look back and be able to see far beyond what was our starting point and see today and the giant steps we took, steps that cost much, much effort, much anguish, but also much hope and faith that at some point and rhythm Valen was going to achieve: your connection, her smile, her first words, first sentences, the representative game, the pleasure of playing with other kids his age, full of love links who managed to establish with each of his therapists and people in the garden, boobs, dires, and inclusive teachers (Leti in 2008 and 2009 and now Lucia).
View photos of those years where no left smiling, always with his sightless eyes, as looking beyond us, locked in his bubble, not allowing entry.
and see how little, over the passing time, we arrived at the photos in which her smile and mischievous eyes are the main protagonists.
look back and remember that before did not call us "Mom" or "dada" or trying to communicate with us, as if we needed it. And to the day when we hear these beautiful words left his mouth. Simple words and perhaps for other dads are a normal part of their growth and maturity children, but for us to hear and witness to all who came after them, was like a miracle itself.
Remember back when we gave him a pencil to draw, he made them roll on the floor, or pulling the table over and over again, and reach the day when we saw him draw a line for the first time. Getting to this day that draws beautiful dolls, the slides of the square and its garden patio. Power
admire your great capacity for learning and memory and with great enthusiasm to see how he learned to write each letter of the alphabet, whole words and even numbers. How he learned to play complex games such as dominoes, memotest, bingo and lottery we can realize how fast you learn things. Surely this ability was always there, but we could not realize it, because it would not let us get to where he was hiding. Remember
distressed think we would achieve certain things as normal in the growth of any child and get to the day he finally quit diapers, her beloved pacifier, his cup with a spout, the day he managed to brush one's teeth ... things that cost much more than usual (especially diapers, lol!), but already got them and fills us with great pride. Remember
his first months in the Garden, in which we wept, wandered from one side to another room nonsense, did not approach the other kids, it was impossible to keep him in his chair doing some work like painting or play dough, because beyond his lack of concentration and hyperactivity prevented it, it was disgusting and made tremendous fit dirty if this happened, and get after it already has its handful of belonging to some of the boys who enjoy playing with them, that look, that the name, to have my hands full of odd jobs folders made with their own hands , seeing him so happy every morning eager to get to your garden. Recalling
and seeing the small steps we see that he was giving it all worth it. Her smile, her love, her kisses and hugs make it all worthwhile.
Always with a smile to your lips, always happy. Although many times what I get out of his blessed nap to go to some therapy, he always stands in a good mood, and knowing that Rachel, his neurolinguist, Agus, his psychology of TCC, Leo, his occupational therapist, Flavia, her music therapist are there to help you succeed.
My son is a fighter, a brave man. As you once told me a mommy friend, not we who have to perform well in therapy to make every minute of them may be, are they.

I'm back, ready to continue sharing experiences, joys, feelings of every kind and color, because that is covered this way we travel, no?.
I have many things to tell, many pictures that go up and many blogs to visit, lol!. Little by little I will be putting a day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment