Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chinese Double Happy Rubber Stamp

PAPASHITO!! (Entry written by Valen)


Papashito! ... So I call you all my love and with a smile on my face when I want to convince you of something, ... either you play ball with me, or cars, or we throw in the big bed together to address our Luchita so funny.
call you so unique and so cute, I used an incredible strategy when you do something naughty and you challenge me, because when I appoint you as well with a pot in the middle, I realize you have to hide your face in your hands so I do not see that your angry face begins to smile.
I love spending time with you, and you show it every time I see you, because they'll leave you alone for a second. Privacy even if you want to study for your exams faculty upa I feel yours asking for a paper and a highlighter markers telling your "whistle po'favo Papashito kero '" (I want to paint please).
I get happy when the weekend arrives and when I wake first thing I do is jump on my bed and see if you're still lying in yours to jump to your side and give kisses to wake up, while I look at mom saying: "eta dumiendo papashito."
much I love you daddy!
Thank you for everything you do for me every day, for your kisses, your bear hugs, so much for teaching me so patiently, for your concern constant for life, saying: "I love you my beautiful black man" because it is those words that fill me with happiness, because I do know and feel that I have with you a lifetime.
Please hold my hand on this path that we had to move to three and never lose faith in me.
For amazed, rejoice and celebrate each accomplishment as if it were only mine, because that encourages me to keep growing and growing and climbing every rung with the security and happiness that you offer me, to live precupándote that nothing ever miss me, for your love and your smile.
In this, your day, I, your bold, I want you to know again MUCH I LOVE YOU! ...

DAD HAPPY !!!!!!

VALENTINE


Here I leave a pic of the card that I made with so much love in the garden and which get too excited because it was the first card did not help you some, drawing the two ... cute dress that I got?. I drew it up to you and me biggest littlest and all the details!.
Mom also was very excited when Lucy (me inclusive) told him that he had done without your help and so aware that I was drawing to you and (although not part of the slogan) wrote "PAPA" super clarito under your drawing.
will also leave a picture of the card that I made at home for this beautiful day. Mom helped me write PAPA only really big for me to be pasted colored paper on top, which I love to do ... I am a great artist!
Hope you like it daddy!!
I LOVE YOU!

home my little card, with my bro and my name on it.


Interior little card: here we see two drawings, the bigger my dad and I'm the youngest, and wrote very clearly below (to leave no doubt that this card is for him) PAPA.



collage little card I did at home, gluing colored paper and painting with tempera and brush, a great artist!



little card collage on the other side, where with the help of mom I dictated the letter of each word (except "I love you" and my name "Valencia" on the right side I was alone and write) wrote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I LOVE YOU, WORTH



HAPPY DAY TO ALL daddies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment