Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to School

Tomorrow I go back to school. I'm really excited! I've missed my friends. We haven't seen each other at all during our break. But I've also had a lot of fun on winter break.

I did read my book over break though. I'm happy. It will make this week a lot easier for me. Because I also start my dance classes again tomorrow. They've been on break too! I have both my backpack and my dance bag packed. I'm ready for tomorrow.

Dad has to go back to work too. But he will still take me to school tomorrow. My Nono is going to be picking me up. He is very cool. I want him to go with me to my dance class. Maybe he will. I hope so!

That's it for tonight. Dad is making us all some popcorn. And we're watching some TV. In a little while, I have to go to sleep. I hope I can sleep! :) C

No comments:

Post a Comment