Monday, January 31, 2011

Where Can Read Naruto Yaoi

new prize,


This blog remains for me a wonderful haven where you always find a reason to rejoice, a follower, your comments and from time to time, any awards that come from people who appreciate me very excited. And this is the case of Regina's blog http://farfaladecora.blogspot.com / which has so much talent and adds the courage to put a workshop and store and a living. Thanks, Carinet. You have to make a trip to Oviedo just to meet you.

And I have to tell seven more stuff to know and there you go:
- I get excited easily. With Christmas ads almond and even The Simpsons, if I have a day flojillo ...
- need to work order. Then loose things so quiet anywhere, but if I have to focus I need.
- I admire people who can wear (and do) jewelry and ornaments in general, but I'm a mess and I do not wear anything.
- it relaxes me doing puzzles, crosswords .... mental fitness!
- unfortunately for me, I'm greedy, we're going to do. Luckily I love the vegetables.
- believe that certain objects have their own life (why it I like both "Toy Story"?)
- and as the mother of Amelie, often empty my bag, I order everything and refill ...

and finally, you know I always customize awards but now I really would like to share with each and every one of the blogs I follow. So if I am fan of yours, the prize is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment