Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Wordpress Version

So here is the WordPress version of this blog:


Do check it out and tell me how you feel about it. Don't be too critical just yet because it already took me forever to establish it and move all the posts, pages, archives, and most of the comments to the new blog.

I know that everybody is going to hate it at first and it takes time to get used to the new format, etc. Believe me, I'm already freaked out about the entire thing. But it does seem like WordPress is more secure, it offers a lot more options for bloggers and there is a Blackberry app that will make blogging on the go even easier. 

Please visit and express opinions. What's good, what's bad, what's missing? 

Nothing is final yet and I can always cancel the transfer to WordPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment