Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Template

Dear Readers:

I felt that the template I've been using started getting on my nerves a little bit. So I decided to change things around. Of course, if everybody hates the new template, I will switch back. Or, alternatively, I can keep experimenting. 

Please tell me how you feel about the new template. There is a poll in the right-hand column, so feel free to vote. Any comments on the comparative advantages of the two templates (or on life in general) will also be appreciated. If there are any specific things you don't like about the new template (the width of the window, the colors, etc.), I'd love to hear about it. Also, it would be great to know whether this template loads slower or faster than the previous one.

Thanks for the feedback and for reading the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment