Saturday, September 23, 2006

How To Fake Hours Of Community Service

Stage 9 - Grañón - Villafranca Montes de Oca

Rainy and soda
stage that crossed from La Rioja to Castile. Castilla is wide and wet. I arrived at a time until Villafranca, crossing to reach locations simple Belorado, where I ate one of the best omelette sandwiches the road. Little out of a rainy period.



the end we only hostel in Villafranca, which, though it appears to be a bit austere, it is renovated restrooms and showers are the best. Treated us very well, and then went for a cap on the only pub. The woman was super friendly, gave us sausage and we pulled up some peppers that she had cooked in the morning, were luxury. The woman was in the bar a small supermarket and bought wine and chorizo, both without a label, which, as we said the woman was not labeled because they were home. I caught a mattress in the hostel rather wider than usual, and we killed time talking with Yolanda, a girl Moratalaz, the first acquisition in Madrid that I know on the road. She told me she was a girl on the road Vallecas I should go ahead, the world is a handkerchief.



No comments:

Post a Comment