Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Talk Show Host In Transparent Bra

Stage 13 - Itero de la Vega - Carrión de los Condes

This was the first day that I woke Beneden, in that I will not miss ... lol. As the first day I woke up the work of the pilgrims and left the hostel about eight o'clock.


I came to Boadilla del Camino and saw their church, quite pretty as the people, the truth is that I regretted not having done night there, but good. On the way Frómista accompanied me to a group of four Koreans, three girls and a boy up to the locks of the Canal de Castilla. Canal de Castilla is very nice, and locks as well. Impressive to see that all that amount of artificial river water and that is put there by human hands.





Frómista me liked it a lot, is a very livable place, a very nice and very pleasant. I could have stayed there, but they were eleven in the morning and chose to visit landmarks and points my way. The church of San Martín and San Pedro, the church of the Castle and its main avenue, and kept track of Carrión de los Condes, that was my goal that day.


Frómista
From the road becomes the service road of the P-980. A passable that seems endless parallels the road and the landscape becomes more boring than ever in these two weeks.


Still
no choice but to follow and go through boring people who seem left to reach one of the great wonders of the road: the church of Santa María la Blanca de Villalcázar towpaths. Work of the Templars, is a real beauty that emerges in the middle of nowhere English. It is more a cathedral than a church, its majestic columns and say it all really worth it worth paying a measly fifty cents per visit.



After this joy came to Carrión de los Condes, the city is very beautiful and has much to contribute culturally to the pilgrim. I stayed at the hostel parish, since the nuns was full, but then I went to make a visit to the church of Santa Maria del Camino, where I could see the poor nuns, dams, praying Hail Mary over and over again without stopping a repetitive basis. The church attached to the convent is specially designed to give communion to the nuns, it was quite beautiful with their tiles and Christs so realistic, that impact greatly.

Then I also saw the museum, and the wealth of the church, then buy some sweets from the nuns that I came in handy for the desert 18 miles waiting for me in the day's stage later.

finally dined in the brasserie menu JM, rich all by 8.5 €, salad and fried eggs with potatoes and ham.

On my return to the hostel I met the crazy Apollonius, who was night here after making a pact with a Norwegian and two Austrian arrive on the same day to Santiago. It seems that sanity finally arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment