Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Make Your Own Wwe Logo

Stage 12 - Road Plates - Itero de la Vega

Hostel I went fairly early, but Benede and Yolanda were gone. It has been a solo career, a long time not walking alone. Canaries kids took their own way; Benede run today to get as far as possible to catch a bus to take you to Barcelona where he will spend the rest of your vacation. And Apollonius has managed to extend their vacation time just as with the desire to make kilometers had been recently able to reach Santiago. The truth is that I will miss you very much, especially Benede and his people skills, how the pilgrims shouted, how I say "pigeon" or "Muyayo" or how she expressed her "He died What Do You Say !. " But the road is the way, and teaches you to appreciate what you have when you go and enjoy the moments when you live, and not when you lose. Surely someday the way of life we \u200b\u200bare back together.


After the walk yesterday, and Hontanas was a stone's throw. I arrived at a time and I found there to Evelyn, a very nice Irish girl he had seen at some earlier stage, and accompanied me Castrojeriz way.


forests and shaded walk was over, the endless steppe English took possession of the road. Before coming to Castrojeriz very surprised to find the remains of the convent of San Antón, goes through the local road and the road, and even more surprising is that these remains can be a shelter pilgrims. The truth is that it is a last stop to think that this place would heal the sick for almost a thousand years. Always on the road is strange to use the phrase "in this place ...".


Castrojeriz is a beautiful town, but its beauty may lie in who is more or less halfway between being an ancient people and an attempt to town. We took a euro to see the collegiate church of Nuestra Señora del Manzano, turned into a fine museum that also allows you to see James and the virgin and that, although not enough, does not interfere with being able to see the structure and beauty of the building.


Worse was the euro that we claimed to see the church of San Juan, which was under construction, a mess and could hardly see anything, but hey, you can not always get it right.

was then when I went up the Alto de Mostelares, so you can see from above what I expected, a craze ahead of the plows and concourses until I get to Leon and El Bierzo. I have the good fortune to be a profound admirer of Castilla and your horizons, but acknowledge it could be like to go crazy for anyone who needs a shadow. In fact is that after the upper and lower until you can see far Fitero bridge were amazing situations in which not only saw brown field and horizon in the background on all four sides, it said, to go crazy.


In fact I do not know if the folly of crossing these fields or a bad sign, I ended up with my feet in Itero Castle Bridge rather than Fitero, so I took to see their great church with its beautiful bell tower, to retrace my steps to the bridge and the chapel of St. Nicholas, which is very nice, but what stands out is the source of water manual behind, he had never seen in my working life a is a last but not drinking ...

So I
Itero de la Vega to where I finished the stage, got into the hostel Itero, I paid five dollars so as not to look for more and ate a salad I bought at a store in town.


No comments:

Post a Comment