Thursday, October 5, 2006

Hl-dl-st Dvdram Gh40f Driver

Stage 21 - Ponferrada - Villafranca de El Bierzo

From that day I decided to make short hops to give time and Gonzalo PascualĂ­n to reach me and make the dream of Santiago enter all three together.

Ponferrada So I left with the intention of investing the rest of the day to visit Villafranca. The people that are past Ponferrada are nice, but are stocked full of people, very pretty but not culturally relevant to be able to see anything. Another roll is Cacabelos, which is very nice, but the rain I was surprised and did not let me visit the quiet town. Although I now regret, I stepped in a row and got in Villafranca in a moment.



Villafranca is very nice, is in a privileged site of El Bierzo and its landscapes are spectacular. The pity is that their churches are very stale, and not much else besides its beautiful streets. Another roll is the Collegiate, is very pretty, very high, its columns are amazing and its structure is very vertical. The truth is that it is the best of Villafranca, because although the castle is nice, is private and can not be visited.



At night I was at the shelter, municipal, very nice and modern. Into conversation with the hospitable, very pleasant, and two girls in Madrid (a Vallecas, Santa Eugenia, the world is a handkerchief), a Basque and a Catalan who had just started the road in Ponferrada and was a bit scared. It was a very pleasant and we all went to bed, closing the hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment