Tuesday, October 3, 2006

How To Remove Bayliner Upholstery

Step 19 - Astorga - He Acebo

The buffet breakfast was, what I need to give the tenth to the hostel. Juice, fruit, tea, cereals, pastries, yoghurt, toast and I'm sure I left something. A good pit stop prior to arriving to El Bierzo.



My knees were already forgotten what it was to climb to high altitudes, even after so many days walking is not that cost me a bit too forced to his knees already they had forgotten how it escalated after the Castilian plain. A couple of jumps and I had already put in Foncebadón, and a couple more and he was on the Iron Cross.





coming
The landscape was amazing, how beautiful are the mountains separated from the rest of El Bierzo León. Well, the Iron Cross is very nice, but would be nice to clean up from time to time, because a stone is not much, but a pack of snuff is garbage. In short, it's a fun feeling to know that no pilgrim among the thousands who are taller than you at that time. A French guy who was accompanied by an Italian girl, I took a picture and went on to Manjarín.



The scenery was still amazing, nothing to do with Castile, Navarra and La Rioja returned to my memory. I went to greet the hospitable shelter of Manjarín, a pilgrim I spoke of him in a bar before starting to climb and I thought that someone who left Madrid to go to a shelter on top of a mountain would someone special, but I was wrong, or so it seemed, because Thomas was a person and empty soda, which offered me coffee and asked me a donation and then quickly leave. Just had a bad day ...



I made down to the village almost on par with the French guy and the Italian girl, and get to El Acebo I realized how things had changed, houses wooden backdrop for every street of the village, one pass. The French boy was delighted, saying that after a long time to learn German and northern European people, being with one English and one Italian, Latin, as he called us, was a pleasure. Besides being already in Galicia, as he called on El Bierzo, for he said that once you pass the Iron Cross and is entered in Galicia.




slept and ate with them at the hostel El Acebo, for 5 € and 10 € for each item. Very well indeed. And as anecdotal data of the day, I met a snack at the local pub with a former player Rayo Vallecano B, Rodri, who is now dedicated to commercial Cleaning products, which gave me the greetings Michel. The world is a small, full of snot and said Beneden, but at the end of the scarf.



No comments:

Post a Comment