Sunday, October 15, 2006

New Lakme Mascara Price In India

Step 31 - Negreira - Olveiroa

My intention was to reach Muxía, but then it was not possible and I stayed in Olveiroa. That's why I left the hostel at seven o'clock.

I used the flashlight to cross the lush forests and labyrinth has Negreira to its output, and reaching the exit of one of them I ran out of batteries. For a moment I was lost and would have to stand still in the middle of a forest, raining for an hour until dawn. But no, Santiago took pity on me and a minute later, after a few steps in the dark, I saw a light in the distance and gave a road, which could go smoothly.


So I arrived in record time Olveiroa the hostel, and go grab a sandwich to gain time, I was surprised by a storm, I had to stay there.



At the bottom was the right decision, first because I met two lovely girls Valencia, Marian and Marina, which enjoyed the evening, and second because I ate some lentils delicious rice in the hostel. These girls started the road in Santiago, and only did the extension to Finisterre. I thought the way to Finisterre was not going to be more than a couple of boring days walking alone without knowing anyone, but I was wrong. In fact we spent most of the night and all afternoon playing cards and chatting in the bar, thanks to Marina gave me some batteries for my flashlight I could leave early the next day and make good all day.



In fact the road from Santiago was different, it was as if the pilgrimage was over already, that was a tip and start my new life. I was a pilgrim half and enjoyed more with the idea of \u200b\u200bgetting to sea the sights I saw. I did not expect to meet people as I knew, and these girls were a gift, Marina is a very nice girl, a physiotherapist and she looks nice. And Marian is a nurse, so I concluded that I talked to her a currant cream, of those people who fill their free time with more things and ends up by being busy all day. Besides having very beautiful eyes, and deep, I noticed ...



No comments:

Post a Comment