Thursday, February 17, 2011

Play Pokemon Emerald Online Free Mac

Sweepstakes for my first birthday, blog! Ceramic restoration


February 17 Today marks one year this blog. I can not believe it to do so recently when some people and some of you have as much affection as if I knew of a lifetime. Really I have met wonderful people through this blog, to this window to the world. It fills me with happiness knowing that I have followers in a whole bunch of countries. I mostly found a second home in Argentina, where it seems that furniture is the national sport back, ha, ha ... Seriously, thank you so much support, comments, love, encouragement, even that you have given me this year and why this beautiful and functional drawing object that I've recovered, how could it be otherwise.
They sell like the Ikea, but it has its antiquity and charm of white that sticks to everything and that is fashionable. It can be used in cooking as a fruit bowl in bath soaps such as jewelry or in the bedroom. I've seen on the internet for almost any function that you please give.

Here you see how it was before cleaning, phosphating and paint to spray:



and requirements, simple and meant for all: leave a comment with your email to warn you in case of winning / a. You have until 14 March, long enough. On March 15 the results and publish the name of the winner / a. Good luck to all / as.

No comments:

Post a Comment