Monday, February 28, 2011

What Is A Good Football Cleat For A Linemen





This watch has been commissioned very rewarding for me. From simple lines to the old it is, was mainly an issue of cleaning the multiple layers of varnish that overlapped each other. In addition, the plate of the clock showed discoloration spots. The clock numbers were painted with brush and without excessive pulse.




In the part where you see the pendulum had a molding cap I chose to remove. I think that is more attractive as well. And helps to clean the glass. Here you can see the plate in the process of polishing the metal with the dremel:




And that's how it was before the cleaning and pickling alcohol, Retinto and final varnishing. Ah, I painted a small ornament on the top and hit the plate to buy Roman numerals craft stores. The hands, smooth metal, I also painted. And as always, hope you like the result.



No comments:

Post a Comment