Monday, February 14, 2011

Proper Combat Action Badge Placement

being restored: accession of furniture.

Beatriz. Hello. I found a seat in the dump barefoot beech wood that is dirty, has some parts desizing and upholstery in very poor condition. I picked it up thinking I could restore it but now that I have in my small workshop I do not know if I can do it alone. Do you think you could restore?.


gusilina Workshop. Any piece of furniture that is more or less completely be restored. To restore barefoot, however, given the damage that has, you need expertise cabinet for structural repairs and upholstery skills to redo the upholstery.

Beatriz. It seems to me a little difficult because the cabinet is an office complex. I know because I have a friend who is a cabinetmaker.

gusilina Workshop. You're right. The cabinet is an office complex to be a good carpenter is needed for a lifetime. But I do not suggest that you learn as a cabinetmaker but be applied to the woodwork restoration. You can learn to treat the most common flaws and hire a carpenter to those who can not solve.


Beatriz. and upholstery, also I can learn.

gusilina Workshop. The upholstery is less complex than the cabinet, easy to learn and apply. I assure you that with good planning can make your first upholstery with remarkable success.

Beatriz. I'll try. Where to begin to learn to make structural repairs required by the barefoot.

gusilina Workshop. Structural repairs more frequent and easy to fix are the accessions. In many cases, to repair the furniture will simply be glued assemblies and parts desizing or detached.


Continue reading ...

No comments:

Post a Comment