Friday, March 26, 2010

Going Home

We're on our way home. We had such a fun time at Nono's house! My Nono and I are already planning our summer trip. My Dad said that we will get to come for at least 2 weeks in the summer.

We couldn't stay longer because the big birthday party and Matanza is tomorrow. Maribel and Lauren are going to share my birthday party too! I'm so excited. Because I think we'll have a really good time. My Tio Berto and my Nana have been working hard on it all week. :)

My Dad also has to go back to work next week. But only for 3 days. He didn't get off for Holy Week like I did. I think my Nana is off too! She told me that she will come over and spend time with me. Probably on Monday or Tuesday. Because she is going out of town for the rest of the week.

But we had fun. And I bought lots of presents. I got some special ones for all the birthday girls too! And for the new babies. :) C

No comments:

Post a Comment