Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Restaurant That Has The Paper Hats

"The Two Faces of Autism" Look Valen! This year are our smiles!

I was speechless when I saw the video with so much love and dedication made Maite, the mom of ...!... Julen It's really a genius! and I'm short of words.

As I told Marina on his blog as a comment to his entry, the videos Maite published in commemoration of the Autism Awareness in 2008 and 2009, reached me after the diagnosis of Valentine.
I saw them through the blogs of other moms who have already visited despite not having yet mine in those days.
Closely watched their smiles, their faces full of mischief, mischief that every child has typical, those eyes that can be complicit in the face of any guy who is happy. They are children, are happy, they are pure is the perfect picture of unconditional love without lies, without prejudice. They are our children, and this makes them unique and different from others. There are autistic, are children with autism. I love this phrase Maite always used, because it reflects our purest reality.
were videos that I left with a feeling strange when I saw them because I was in a period of mourning in which there was no room in my life but why thousands of thousands of questions and thousands of tears in secret. This did not stop me fighting for Valencia from the start, without getting any other goal in sight ... but they were very hard months.
Over time and once I finally decided to create this blog, I describe in greater detail each of the stories I locked each of those smiley faces, as well as the wonderful mothers who are behind those smiles, struggling day after day to see them reflected in their faces.
this year gave me pride to be with Valen between these images, among these smiles, between these stories.
I loved being able to appoint and make known, to everyone with whom I watched this video over and over again, the names of every prince and princess appears, his chest swelled with pride for each of them (as good aunt false , lol!) and each of their brave mothers, whom I consider my friends the destination.

Hopefully this and everything will be done on this day is coming, serve to learn more about this disorder, which everyone realizes, as well Maite says that we are not so different.
I believe that ignorance on the subject is the main culprit that committed so many mistakes in our society, whatever our country of origin. The undertake struggle for the rights of our children is exactly the same.
hope some day we can say that the situation from here on out, compared to here and back changed drastically. THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAITE

to watch and enjoy this beautiful video:


No comments:

Post a Comment