Thursday, April 21, 2011

Please Give Suggestions

OK, people, I'm choosing a Birthday gift and I'm stumped. The crucial part of the gift is a Star of David, which I think I have already selected. The second part of the gift is more difficult to select, though. Please do me a kindness and vote in a poll located in the right-hand panel of this post. Vote based on what you would have preferred to receive (especially if you are a slightly nerdy intellectual of the male variety.) Everybody else is invited to vote, too. 

If you choose the last answer, please give me your suggestion in the comments section of the post.

It's the end of the semester, I'm really tired, and I just can't make up my mind. So your votes will be highly appreciated. My students will appreciate it too as I will be a lot less irritable in class if I have this problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment